How do I get an article on reserve?
Article reserves can be added to courses.
- Go to your course either in Sakai or in the Library Reserves website.
- Select the "Add Reserve" button and then the "New Reserve" link from the menu.
- Select the button for "Article".
- Fill in the Form and click save. For more help select the "How to use this page." link.
Articles that are only available in hard copy format will be digitized before being placed on reserve. We typically produce PDF versions of articles that need to be digitized. For articles available via online journals that the library subscribes to, we will place a link to the article in the reserves system for your course.
- Get your requests in early. We can take requests six (6) months in advance. Early requests allow staff the time to obtain the proper permissions for use.
- Please provide the full citation for faster processing of your requests.